Probiotic Chicken Liver | DIY
Suitable for all dog and cat breeds of all life stages!
Protein: Organic Probiotic Chicken
Cut / Part: Liver
Country of Origin: Singapore
Other Ingredients: None!
Made in: Singapore
What is Freeze-Dried?
Close to 350g of raw chicken liver went into every went into every bag of 100g.
Caloric content: 400kcal
Benefits: Excellent source of vitamin A (retinol) and iron
Free of anti-biotics, preservatives, additives, hormones, grains, gluten, etc. We mean it when we say no other ingredients have been added.
Sealed in small quantities for maximum freshess.
Even though it's a 100% raw, you can safely store in any cool, dry place. IT DOES NOT NEED REFRIGERATION.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus fed chicken may help to promote antibacterial and antifungal properties in the GI (Gastro-intestinal) tract.
- Enhances liver functions
- High digestibility
- Aids weight gain and growth in kittens and puppies
- Improve frequency and quality of stools in sensitive cats and dogs
- Maybe suitable for cats and dogs who are allergic to cornfed chicken
- Promotes the body's innate resistance to pathogens
- Supports digestion and absorption
- Strengthens immunity against diseases