What is Freeze-Dried?
Free of anti-biotics, preservatives, additives, hormones, grains, gluten, etc. We mean it when we say no other ingredients have been added.
Sealed in small quantities for maximum freshess. Small enough to bring and enjoy everywhere.
Even though it's a 100% raw, you can safely store in any cool, dry place. IT DOES NOT NEED REFRIGERATION.
- Good source of Riboflavin, Calcium, Iron and Phosphorus, Protein, Niacin and Selenium.
- Supports bone growth
- Aids in tissues and cell repair
- Improves digestion
Blue lipped Mussels
- Good source of Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Potassium and Zinc, Protein, Vitamin B12, Iron, Phosphorus, Manganese and Selenium.
Green lipped Mussels
- Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA
- Supports connective tissue and joint function
- Contains 30 essential fatty acids
- Supports heart and respiratory health
- Improves circulation and reduces inflammation
- Increases mobility
- Contains more EPA – about 33% more than fish oil.
- Delivers abundant EPA and DHA as phospholipids directly into cells
- Provides natural antioxidant protection to help guard against oxidation
- Magnesium and Phosphorus, Protein, Vitamin B12, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese and Selenium
- Great for preventing cancer and dental disease
- Rich in antioxidants and Vitamin D
- Contains a good amount of Ubiquinol Coq10, important for cardiovascular health
- Great source of Vitamin B-12
- Aids in developing muscles and other connective tissue, boosting immune system, and protecting against kidney disease.
- Good source of Zinc, Protein, Vitamin B12, Phosphorus, Manganese and Selenium.